August 21, 2020
Glenloch Baptist Church continues to move forward in their plan for reopening the ministries of the church. We will continue to offer 9:00am and 11:00am services on Sunday mornings, with a nursery available at the 9:00am service. There will be adult and student services available on Sunday evenings at 6:00pm, with social distancing made available. We will also begin Wednesday evening services for adults and students on September 9 at 6:00pm. Other changes and updates about the ministries of Glenloch Baptist Church include:
1. No Homecoming Services at Glenloch Baptist Church in 2020.
2. No Children's Ministries currently available at GBC.
3. No Glenloch Soccer league in the fall of 2020. We plan to resume that ministry in 2021.
- The COVID-19 virus is still a threat, especially for the most vulnerable. We will observe all the appropriate social distancing recommendations (as noted above) during our time back together, and will post info on this in our meeting spaces.
- Our services will continue to be ‘scaled back’, but it will still include a sermon and some congregational singing. Service recordings will be available on our website.
- We are prayerful and cautiously optimistic that the Covid-19 virus numbers will continue to slow, and ‘shelter in place’ regulations lifted, so that we may be able to offer a more regular worship and weekly schedule in the near future. Please be patient with us as we learn how to navigate and adjust as we seek to re-open our ministries.